Editorial Guidelines for Submitting To EzineArticles.com
These editorial guidelines are designed to help you understand what we accept and don't accept for inclusion in our article database. Before you submit to our site, we ask that you read this page first.
Search Editorial Guidelines
Choose a specific section or view all guidelines.
- Content Qualifications
- Must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
- Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) article or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
- Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
- Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the Article Title, Body, or Summary.
- Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
- Must Not Contain Profanity or Pornographic Material.
- Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
- Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
- Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
- Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.
- Author Name Guidelines
- Creating Your Author Name - Opening an Account
- How to Change Your Author Name
- Alternate Author Names
- Reasons to Use Alternate Author Names
- How to Add an Alternate Author Name
- Article Titles
- Article Summary
- Article Body
- Resource Box
- Website Links/URLs
- Anchor Text
- Email 'MAILTO:' Links
- Affiliate marketing