We will not accept numerous resubmissions of problematic articles. When we review articles that are problematic multiple times, it can delay our overall review times for members. To provide everyone with better and faster review, we are cutting down the number of times we will be reviewing articles found to be problematic.
We request that members fully and completely correct all issues the first time their article is placed in problem status.
To help you avoid repeat rejections, we've discovered the top 5 reasons an article may be placed in problem status upon resubmission:
- The article contains multiple grammar, spelling, or punctuation issues.
- The article contains promotional content or references.
- The article is uninformative, unoriginal, or overall lacks value.
- The article body does not deliver on the promise made in the title.
- One or all of the links lack quality or are a poor user experience.
If you need assistance pin-pointing the issue in your article or you need clarification on our Editorial Guidelines, feel free to contact our Member Support team at any time.