As part of our commitment to making article writing an effective platform, we've outlined guidelines to better serve our authors, users, and publishers. To be qualified for publication on our site, you must apply these guidelines. This is important for a few reasons:
- Your credibility as an expert author in your niche is important, as is our credibility in being your platform. The higher the quality the more positive the user experience.
- Readers come back when you've earned their trust. This is done by providing value every time. More value results in increased traffic back to your website or blog.
- Branding with content increases the likelihood that you'll be seen. Writing unique quality content time after time is how you lead the pack. Don't skim to break even. LEAD.
- It decreases the likelihood that your article will be rejected or your account removed.
- Original and informative articles are the foundation of a positive reader experience.
Original and Informative Content
Original and informative are two characteristics that define quality. Here are some tips on each:
- All content that is published on EzineArticles must be 100% exclusively owned by you. The content that is submitted CAN be published elsewhere, but must share the same author name everywhere it is published. If you published your article elsewhere and did not include your name, we will not publish your article on our platform. It is important that you own your content no matter where you publish it.
- Hiring a ghostwriter is acceptable. Proceed with caution and only hire someone you trust. It is still your responsibility to ensure your article content meets the guidelines so be sure to add quality control measures to every article. If they don't pass, fire your ghostwriter.
- If you work for an author as an employee or contractor submitting the article, please submit the article as if it was from the original author including his or her email address and name.
- Informative content is defined as written material that offers tips, strategies, techniques, case studies, analysis, opinions, or commentary on topics within an area of expertise. This content must provide real value to the reader beyond common sense tips and general information.
The content in articles should not be a rehashed version of tips and information provided in prior articles. Each article must provide new content not discussed in your previous articles.
E.g. the sentence, "EzineArticles brings real-world experts and ezine publishers together" is new, original content. A rehashed version of this statement is "Real-world experts and ezine publishers are brought together by EzineArticles," which does not provide new information different from the first statement.
A positive user experience can only be obtained when your primary focus is to deliver quality, original content in all your articles.
Exclusive Rights Defined
Ensuring your Articles are Original