EzineArticles.com Article Comment Policy
We invite you to add your experience and/or opinion to our author's article.
In order to remain consistent and objective, here are some guidelines that we use.
AGREEMENT: By submitting your article comments to EzineArticles.com, you grant us permission to republish your comment(s) without restriction, notification or compensation. You acknowledge that you alone are fully responsible for each comment you make including inaccuracies or potentially libelous statements. You will retain copyright to all your article comments posted. You agree to not disclose proprietary or confidential information. You grant us the right in perpetuity to use, alter, and/or display your comments however we see fit. You agree that we may change our article comment policies at any time and without notice to you for any reason.
- DESIRE TO ADD VALUE: Your article comments or questions should have a desire to ADD VALUE and be relevant to the article; one word comments will be removed.
- WORD COUNT: Please be respectful of everyone's time by keeping your comments brief (500-750 words or less).
- BE KIND: Personal attacks (direct and passive aggressive) and flame wars will not be tolerated. We will not allow comments that constitute a racial or sexual slur against any person or groups of people.
- POSITIVE TONE: The comments are not a democracy or freedom of speech. It is our intention to keep the focus and tone on a positive upbeat manor that encourages learning, discussion, respectful debate and knowledge sharing.
- Keep your language relatively clean. Our anti-comment spam software may not even accept your comment if you use profanity.
- SPAM is not tolerated and will be removed.
- You MUST HAVE a valid Poster Name. No comment will be allowed that contains an invalid poster name.
- You MUST NOT include your URL or company name in the comment body. You may add your URL to the appropriate field.
- SPELLING/GRAMMAR: We reserve the right to fix common spelling, grammar, and sentence structure or punctuation mistakes but do not guarantee that we will catch or fix any mistakes that you make. We use the American English as our standard, but will normally allow all variations of ENGLISH words, provided that they are spelled properly in your native English dialect. Sorry, we do not accept comments in non-English languages.
- Comments MUST BE related to the article content.
- Remember that your article comments are not editable after you make them so don't say anything you wouldn't mind knowing will be online for a very long time.
- We reserve the right to delete comments for any reason at any time and to do so without explanation. We may delete comments which attack us, our authors, publishers, members, our friends, colleagues, heroes or admirers.
- VALID EMAIL ADDRESS REQUIRED: Every comment must include a valid email address. Your email address will be kept in private and will NOT be published.
- Subject/Title is required. Your comment will not be published without one.
- SUBSCRIBING TO COMMENTS VIA EMAIL: By default, when you leave a comment, you will receive email notifications every time a follow-up comment is left on that article. You can unsusbcribe at any time. We respect your privacy and will never sell or rent your email address.
- Article Comment Reprint Rights: No permission is granted to use any comment without the written permission by the person who posted the comment.